THE #1 CULTURE AND LEADERSHIP KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Mike shows you how to create the kind of experiences that engage your team, thrill your customers, and leave the competition hungry for your secret sauce. Audiences will rethink their approach to leadership, service, HR, and employee experience, helping them attract top talent, delivery better customer service, and get great bottom-line results.
Mike Ganino is:
- An experienced pro, having given hundreds of actionable, entertaining presentations world-wide
- Former Chief Operating Officer at Protein Bar and has been Director of Operations, Director of Training, and Head of HR for other category-leading brands
- A renowned hospitality executive with over 20 years experience in the hotel, restaurant, and retail industries
- A skilled improv actor who uses applied improv techniques to help teams collaborate and work better together (performed and trained at world-famous Second City, Upright Citizen's Brigade, and Improv Olympics)
- A popular emcee and event host
- A Huffington Post contributor and contributor to two books
- A growth guru with over 100 new location openings and multi-unit market launches completed
- Creator, trainer and host of Typsy's 20-series video course for first-time managers
- An industry success story, having grown three multi-million dollar businesses exponentially across multi-markets and helping to secure private-equity funding
- A wine collector and former wine trainer (super into esoteric European grapes grown in California)
- A go-to source for media interview including QSR Magazine, Pizza Today, Eater, PMQ, and a bunch of podcasts
- Frequent co-host of PMQ's Smart Marketing Show
Mike customizes the presentation to be relevant, engaging, and actionable to your audience -- hyper-focused examples, real-life case studies, and local flavor. Sometimes brands and leaders in the audience even make an appearance in his speech.
Check out some of Mike's most popular programs.
Mike is also a crowd-favorite as an Emcee and Event Host.
The Deep Dish on Mike Ganino
Mike Ganino has spent over 20 years in the hospitality industry helping to grow iconic brands like Potbelly Sandwich Shop, Lettuce Entertain You, Yum Brands, Pressed Juicery and Protein Bar -- where he was Chief Operating Officer. He is an expert at creating the kind of employee experiences that drive bottom-line results, improves customer service, and attracts top talent. His industry background includes restaurants, retail, technology start-ups, hotels, wineries, breweries, airlines, and travel/tourism.
Mike is a frequent speaker at conferences, annual meetings, franchise conventions, and leadership workshops/retreats sharing his unique approach to employee engagement, customer service, and leadership so that organizations can thrive, compete, and achieve exponential results.
With deep industry experience, Mike is the go-to expert for brands looking to gain on their competitors by creating a great employee experience. In addition to his keynote speaking work, Mike leads workshops on collaboration, leadership, vision and values creation, human resources, and customer service.
He's trained and performed improvisation at the world-famous Second City, Upright Citizen's Brigade, and Improv Olympics. He uses his background in improv as a speaker, emcee, and trainer to help teams work together better.
Mike lives in Los Angeles, collects wine, travels a lot, and has a mild obsession with craft coffee.