When it comes to content creation, it can feel like a constant uphill battle to stay current, stay relevant, and produce the right content. From videos, to livestreams to short-form blogs to long-form articles to infographics and visual carousels — there are lots of choices.
And which is right (and likely most impactful) for you will depend on your unique communication style.
In this episode, Chloe DiVita and I explore how to leverage your unique Speaking Style to deliver content in a way that lets you, your ideas, and your style shine in the spotlight.
We designed the Speaking Style Quiz to help you determine which Inspiring Advisors
- Create interactive experiences where you ask questions of your audience
- Use Instagram stories to ask what’s on their mind
- Crowdsource ideas from your audience because you are at your best as an advisor who responds to the needs of the people in front of you
- Let your audience ask you questions via a Facebook Live
- Use Instagram stories to allow your audience to submit questions for you to respond to
- Use short-form blogs to share your perspectives and point-of-views
- Create a Twitter chat around a topic you want to share ideas on
- Develop a tutorial where you teach your audience
- Create a long-form article broken up into actionable curriculum
- Craft a checklist that guides them towards learning something new
- Use your Instagram grid to teach a mini-course over the course of a few text based images
- Design a stunning image carousel for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Create an infographic based on your findings and ideas
- Curate a round-up blog where you ask experts for their ideas on a specific topic and then bundle them into one impactful article
- Lead a live coaching session with someone from your community via Facebook Live, Instagram Live, or YouTube
- Teach a live webinar where you focus on helping your audience take one specific action
- Create a challenge where they show up once/day for 5 days to get a new action task
- Leverage your stories and ability to make people feel good via Facebook Live
- Create a podcast where you interact with other experts around specific topics
- Head to Instagram stories to share engaging, fun experiences that your audience can learn from
Curious about your style? Take the Speaking Style quiz to find out.